Other Nebraska Funding Partners
Nebraska is fortunate that numerous organizations have financial resources to assist entrepreneurs at the various stages of business finance continuum. From pre-seed, seed and early-stage funds across the state, these entrepreneurial support organizations share deal flow and best practices to grow Nebraska’s economy.
* Dundee Venture Capital invests $50,000 – $500,000 in growth companies with an ecommerce and webs services focus.
* Nebraska Angels are a network of 60 active, local angel investors living in Nebraska. As the Nebraska Angels are a network rather than a fund, the decision to invest is made on an individual basis, however, the terms of the investment are the same for all angel investors.
* Nebraska Enterprise Fund provides loans between $5,000 and $150,000 to small/micro businesses located in the state.
* Nebraska Global invests in early stage software companies located in Nebraska or willing to locate in Nebraska.
* Prairie Ventures invests between $50,000 and $8 million in Start-up, Seed, Early Stage, and Growth businesses with a focus on healthcare technology and services, consumer technology and services, manufacturing and production, and agricultural products and services.
* Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (REAP) provides business training, technical assistance, networking, and microloans (up to $50,000) to micro entrepreneurs in Nebraska’s urban and rural areas.
* Treetop Ventures provides comprehensive, integrated financial and legal support across the full spectrum of small/start-up business needs. The organization operates a network of angel investors located in Omaha.